Thread: No VE table

No VE table

At the risk of sounding completely ignorant, I'm having issues.

Vehicle: 99 Denali L31 5.7/4L60E
    Engine has been built starting with 350 4-bolt. Forged steel crank, H-beam rods, 9.5:1, Edelbrock 170 E-tech heads, 1.5 rockers, marine intake, 36lb EV1 injectors, LT4 Hot Cam, still have 4X reluctor with distributor, ported TB, CAI, 2.5 dual into single 3, high flow cats, 0411 swap and wideband.

I have 01 Express base tune installed, put in SD mode by MAF freq fail high set to 0 and DTC's 101-102-103 set to first error

Vehicle starts and runs but I cannot get any VE data. It's idling low at 450-500 RPM although I have idle set at 800? I'm seeing a lot of timing 30*. idling pretty rough.

My wideband is an Innovate Motorsports MTX-L. Any links on how to wire into interface module?
    And any idea why I don't see any VE data?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated. If I can get wideband wired in and make VE adjustments I should be able to get this thing to run a little better.

Post tune file.

Make sure you are in advanced view under the EDIT tab to see all tables.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Wideband is working now. I thought for sure I needed a ground but appears it doesn't, just a single wire hookup.

I'll post the tune file as soon as I get to my computer.

5FDP- Alright, I really feel dumb. I've searched on how to post a tune but come up short. How can I share my tune? Let me see if this works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey, I think that may have done it. Now I'll see if I can share the log. If you can see the log, can you tell me why I can't see the VE data? Appreciate any help, seems like you go out of your way helping people on here and I greatly appreciate what you do for everyone.

Advanced Tuner
    Errr I can see your VE data... sooo your graphing is setup wrong in some way...

Capture.JPG

-D
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Ok, thanks for the response. I'll have to go and see what I have wrong.

so I can use the AFR data to adjust my primary VE table? I was under the assumption that I need to collect the data from the VE to multiply by % in the main VE table. Sorry for the newb questions but this is all new to me and I'm learning as I go.

My AFR data is showing in the 12's and 13's but my gauge is showing 10's.