Thread: new fuel system, injector tuning off?

Tuner in Training

new fuel system, injector tuning off?

long story short, i had a 5.3L with a 76mm turbo, cam, i had 60# fuel injectors and 340lph fuel pump, stock rails stock lines, when the engine let go for the rails and lines not being enough i went with -8 lines and fast rails, line split before rails, split after rails going into a Fuel lab FPR that is boost referenced. i was thinking i could reuse old tune, clean it up and be done but thats not happening.

heres whats been done so far with the help of someone else, i set my flow rate vs kpa so that i have 72.9 across the table as its now boost referenced, did same thing to offset vs volts vs VAC, is there anything else i should be looking at that could of changed with this.

car runs and drives ok but it surges and bucks really bad under about 1800 rpms if im trying to cruise in 1st or 2n (doing like 15-20 mph maybe) and i dont remember having these issues with it previously, i dialed in the VE some and cleaned that up, not sayin it isnt the issue but i dont feel it is.

i also get a lean spike and stumbles if i let off gas and go back in, being a manual makes taking off and shift really crappy lol

also i watch my wideband and its all over the place sometimes, it "---" out lean when i tap the gas or so like described above.

hoping this is something stupid i missed and yall can do a quick peak of the tune and see it, id greatly appreciate it if so

FPR is set at 58psi vac line unplugged at idle

SD Tune 6.0L 1.7 fuel kpa off set.hpt

Tuner in Training
    SD 6.0l tune 1.7.hpl

heres the scan of that file