Thread: HELP! 5.3 Reduced Engine Power

Potential Tuner

Exclamation HELP! 5.3 Reduced Engine Power

This is my first time posting so bare with me please.
    2005 Silverado
    212/218 cam, longtubes, ORY, NNBS intake, 87mm TB.
    I was just driving along normally at 55mph and the truck went into reduced engine power mode then died. After multiple attempts i finally got it started an limped it back home the 10 miles. It seems to not be running on all cylinders an occasionally backfires through the intake. It will barely idle and is SUPER rich. When trying to rev slightly the rpms slowly rise and also slowly fall. Ive sprayed everything down looking for a vacuum leak but cant find anything. When it backfired through the intake i thought it possibly cracked the intake where its seamed together so thats when i ordered a new NNBS intake to replace it, i bought new intake gaskets as well an torqued to 89 in. lb. I also just had Pat G retune it for me with an Email tune.
    Ive got a short data log with the config file he sent me, maybe someone can look at it an tell me something. Thanks, Eric.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    I forgot to mention the codes I got was a MAF code & an O2 sensor code, replaced them both. It seemed to run a lititle better but not much. It also has 58lbs of fuel pressure running.
    Last edited by Low02; 07-14-2015 at 06:18 PM.

it shot to like neg 32 short term. thats no good. my guess it's dumping fuel. what's with the maf frequency? post the tune please. i don't know other than popped fpr if it had one.

Tuner
    Does this still have cats? Back pressure test?

Potential Tuner
    No cats. It's a returnless fuel system so no FPR.