Thread: C5Z, lean on the start and really rich when clutch is pushed in

Tuner in Training

C5Z, lean on the start and really rich when clutch is pushed in

Car has stock MAF, LS2 TB, FAST 90, FIC 42lb injectors, 235/238 112+4, 2.04 intake valves, 1.60 exhaust valves, Ported 243, full exhaust.

I was struggling with hunting idle or hanging idle before I zeroed the Throttle Cracker. Now every time I go from in gear to neutral the AFR goes down to around 10 and the rpm's drop. most of the time if i don't manually throttle the car it will die. The other part of the problem is when leaving a light the AFR will go lean (17) for a short while then settle out and everything else is fine. Car drives at 14.7 and when it finds idle it will be right at 14.7.

Fuel injector connection gave me a spreadsheet for the vales of the 42lb injectors i purchased from the, but I have never been confident in the IFR or the Offset tables they provided me. I have only modified the IFR in order to get my DIC to read closer to my calculated MPG found at each full up.

I have also modified my End of Injector Timing to inject later due to the 13 degrees of overlap.

Let me know what you guys think.

7-10-15.hpl

6-12-15.hpl

Test 12 - Built from 9.hpt

f3311065.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Anyone? If more info is needed please let me know. I really need to get this worked out as it is my daily.

Tuner in Training
    Still need help on this.