Thread: 4L60E shifts great part throttle but horrible WOT, Please look

Tuner in Training

4L60E shifts great part throttle but horrible WOT, Please look

I am tuning a truck for a friend and having trouble with the 4L60E. I have used the bluecat software and some other guides on here and have the part throttle shifting working well. The WOT shifting though works for 1-2 but then seems to shift 3rd and 4th together. I have a T56 in my car so tuning an A4 is new to me. I probably just need to adjust the trans tables but I am still learning trans tuning and can't see what I am missing.

Any advice or input would be helpful.

Mods to the truck:
    1999 Chevy Silverado 1500 ZL1 5.3 4L60E
    Typhoon Ls6 intake
    Typhoon ported throttle body
    TSP 228R 112LSA

Yank Truck Thruster 2600 4L60E torque converter
    rebuilt/upgraded trans with shift kit
    32.7" tires
    4.10 gears
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    I am still having issues with the tune. I notice on the scanner that the engine would bog down around 40mph like it was shifting early and it turned out to be the torque converting locking at 40mph. I modified the AutoTCC tables and it is better now. I am still having issues with WOT shifting. I noticed in the scan that at the beginning of when I got WOT the trans mode switched to normal WOT or performance WOT depending on if I have the tow/haul button on. two seconds into WOT the transmission switches back to normal or performance mode.

Is this causing the issue I am having where it shifts through all of the gears one after the other at WOT? In the scan I noticed that during WOT the transmission shifted to 2nd at 30mph and then shifted 3rd and 4th at 32mph. What would cause this?

Noah7.13TCCchanges.hpt
    7.14tccchanges.hpl