Thread: -30 fuel trims need help.

Tuner in Training

-30 fuel trims need help.

I'm getting -30 to -35 stfts on both banks. I do have a vacuum leak I can spray starting fluid on the passenger side of the intake and fuel trims will go -39 on bank 2 but sit right back down to -30. With slight throttle trims stay in the mid teens. No exhaust leaks and the car was professionally tuned and trims then were ok. Only changes I've made to the tune since was a slight reduction in base running air flow (cruise control effect) and disabled lon term fuel trims but the last few days the car doesn't want to idle at all. Fuel pressure is 64psi but will bounce erratically between 60-68 at times. I'm beginning to think my injectors are junk they are 42lb racetronix. Anybody got any ideas?

Those injectors are horrible. The last three cars that have come in here we have found dead injectors. We have been swapping them all to the Bosch 36lb injectors and getting much better results from them.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Tuner
    fix the vack leak and yes injectors