Thread: Hello all.

Hello all.

Hello all. I about to start the swap on my Chevelle. Was a 5.3 stock motor, painless wiring harness, dakota digital gauges, stock 4l80e trans with a segment swap done by HPTuners support. I still have the 4l80e trans, but I'm about to drop in my 408ci long block, 6.0 liter block, Callies compstar crank and rods, wiseco pistons, Caskey competition porting 317 heads 2.08 valves, rocker trunion upgrade, cam motion turbo cam 648/630 lift 115lsa Holley hi ram intake, Bosch 205 injectors, Garrett 88mm turbo with twin scroll exhaust housing, a2w intercooler, twin precision 46mm wastegates, big red procharger blowoff valve. This isn't going to be a drag car. Just a cruiser with a TON of power. lol

So my question is, where can I get a base map to start this motor with this size injector? It will be E85 as well. I just want one to start the car, drive down the street(no boost at all) and check for leaks and do a break in cruise. Where do I go or who can help me as I'm having trouble locating maps or starter maps on this site.

Thank You all.

No one has any info on where to find a base map?

How about the Math Formula to recalculate 24lb truck injectors to 205 bosch high imp. injectors?

Is there anyone here that runs this site and can point me in the right direction? I found all the question sticky's. But I have found no info on some base maps. Now my car isn't ready for the tuning yet, but I plan ahead. I haven't even taken the HPT out of the box yet.
    Last edited by TryhardChevelle; 06-30-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Potential Tuner
    You wont really just find base maps for anything on here. You can check the tune repository for tunes, but i'm not remembering seeing anything for a 408ci......or anything close to what you have in general. Your car sounds awesome, as far as injectors.....you should check where you bought them and see if the offer the information. Otherwise i dont know where you would find what you are looking for, maybe The Tuning School, Greg Bannish DVD's, or just a professional tuner in your area.

I went to the tune repository. Can't find one car/truck with my injector size. Biggest I found was 95lb ones. I'll play with the fuel map a bit near the idle area and see what it will take to get the car to fire. Its been so long since I borrowed a HPT setup from a friend. Now I've bought my own and a new setup.....gonna be a trail and error deal.

Maybe I can find e85 map with 95lb injectors and just correct it off that.......hmmmm