Thread: Trouble Tuning Some New Additions

Trouble Tuning Some New Additions

I hate doing another "Please help me" thread but I'm completely stuck here and I would highly appreciate some expertise. I recently added 42 lb injectors "Green Giants" from stock, a short stack intercooler, a couple underdrive pulleys (alternator and water pump), a Northstar throttle body, and a 3.4 supercharger pulley from a 3.8. I added a new MAF table for the Northstar and I adjusted the injector flow rate for the new injectors.

My problem is I am seeing some partial throttle knock. This was my plan of action:

1) First do some open loop tuning for my LTFT
    2) Then tackle my timing

Am I on the right track here?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    01' Regal LS - ZZP SSM90 Swap, N* w/ LQ4, ZZP Fenderwell Intake, ZZP SS Intercooler, Bosch 42.5#, Speed Daddy Headers, Some Underdrive Pulleys, Walbro Pump w/ Racetronix rewire, Triple Edge Performance HD 3.25 tranny.

You know the saying, "Once the mod bug bites, it never goes away". I can finally agree with that now

Tuner
    Are you using 100% gas or E10 gas?

If E10 start with changing the Stoich to 14.12 AFR. If knoct goes away then I my self well do the fuel trims.
    Last edited by 507; 06-27-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Ok great thanks. Yeah I use 93 Octane. I guess before anything I should figure out why I can't read my MAP sensor.
    01' Regal LS - ZZP SSM90 Swap, N* w/ LQ4, ZZP Fenderwell Intake, ZZP SS Intercooler, Bosch 42.5#, Speed Daddy Headers, Some Underdrive Pulleys, Walbro Pump w/ Racetronix rewire, Triple Edge Performance HD 3.25 tranny.

You know the saying, "Once the mod bug bites, it never goes away". I can finally agree with that now