Thread: Non SD P0102 and P0103

Tuner in Training

Non SD P0102 and P0103

Ok so I was having issue with my vehicle and we think it had something to do with the PCM. I swapped to a brand new 0411 PCM and took it out to test it. As soon as I gave it any kind of throttle it was hesitating and braking up. I threw a CEL for a case learn (which I still need to do) but I also threw a p0102 and p0103. I don't understand why it would do this when nothing in the vehicle changed but the PCM and I never got those codes before. The motor is a DBC LQ9 with a cam and 55# GT500 Injectors running a factory FPR. Can someone look at the tune and see if they know why I would be getting these codes? I am not running SD. The tune that is the vehicle is TRENT62415 and the tune that was on the old pcm is trent jeep 348rwhp. Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fix your known problems before investigating others.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00 View Post
    Fix your known problems before investigating others.
    If everything i read is correct its no a big deal if I do not do a case learn. From what I read the case learn only has to do with detecting miss fires (if im wrong please correct me). I can deal with a CEL on for a case learn but I am going out this weekend to test the suspension....A CEL is no big deal in testing but braking up isnt going to work....

Advanced Tuner
    Why not do the case learn? The scanner allows you to do this.