I've had HP Tuners for years now, I originally bought it to disable the rear O2 sensors on my 2004 CTSV. I haven't got any real experience tuning. My current mods on my 2011 CTSV are a 2.55 upper, bigger heat exchanger, ZL1 lid, intake, 160 deg thermostat, ported LS7 TB, and a mail order tune. I had been having an intermittent issue at wot with power cutting out and stuttering. I decided to do some data logging with HP Tuners and it shows that my injector duty cycle is hitting 126%. I ordered some ID 850 injectors and found the spreadsheet on their website with the info to load into HP Tuners. I'm confused as to where exactly to input the data and which tables to change. There are two different short pulse adder vs effective bandwidth tables, and this statement regarding the other tables has me confused "Unless otherwise noted, all tables are for BARO referenced 400 kpa fuel systems. If your fuel pressure regulator is MAP referenced, you will need to populate the tables with the 400 kpa values across the x axis." I assume ours is MAP referenced but there are several different offset and flow rate tables and I'm not sure which to change. Sorry for all the questions, there aren't any tuners local to me and I thought this should be a fairly simple change. I attached the log and the tune. Can someone with more knowledge than me review the log and see if I'm reading it right also? Thanks in advance for any help.2011 CTSV Scan.hpl2011 CTSV Mods & Stock Injectors.hpt