Knock retard is the best

getting kr up to 6 degrees now probably more who knows

Things ive done so far:
    cleaned the egr and put a new gasket on her not clogged
    using 93 octane gas i always run techron fuel cleaner every 4 or 5 fillups
    swapped maf sensors (other truck) after cleaning it of course
    everything is maintained and seems fine
    coolant is full clutch fan is still noisy and working waterpumps fine
    air intake is fine no leaks vacuum lines are good i sprayed intake manifold with brake clean while watching scanner nothing tb is cleaned
    put some ngk tr6's in there and now i don't get knock in the middle ranges like i was at 1400-1800rpm range and .32 to .52 airmass now the kr is at 2k rpm x .20 -.40airmass ...don't get it
    o yea its a 99 gmc sierra sle 2wd 4l60e 5.3l
    i checked my exhaust its fine couldn't find any leaks i got under truck while running and scanner going and kicked around the exhaust downpipe isn't hitting got no false kr looked under the hood everything is nice and tight
    gona check my fuel pressure here soon

i did notice is my knock sensors dont communicate with the wrench tapin on the side of block i know there are knock sensors that don't so i cant be for sure it works
    anyways i know a lot of you know your stuff and all ive done to this truck is adjust speedo and gear ratio 3.42 to 4.10 for bigger tires 265/75/16 corvette servo and adjusted shift speeds down to .200 and i didn't let it scale my transmission bc it jerked all around when i tried it

heres my log seems like i should just nerf the timing table down an smooth over any imput would be greatttt
    also if i put it to the floor theres nothing wot is fine and under 1800rpm at lower air mass its fine also
    Attached Files Attached Files