Thread: Torque Management -> Engine -> Delivered Torque (Stall and Shift in Progress)

Torque Management -> Engine -> Delivered Torque (Stall and Shift in Progress)

I have an 869 ECM and was doing some editing on my personal tune when I came across these two constants. I've search and read the descriptions and I'm still trying to figure out how exactly these tables work and how to disable them for no torque management if needed in these areas.

Thanks!
    Last edited by gofish7; 06-19-2015 at 11:53 PM.

yes hi hello what tables what constants what are the issues? no data posted, no config, no tune, no idea what we are working on....my answer is yes! good job working on your tune. yes it does things somEtimes but other times it doesn't. uh huh yes i see. am i dumb or is this chinese.

Howes;
    Looking for more of an explanation of what they do. Its based on a PWM% according to the description. However, does it use fuel in a reduction to protect during stalling or shifting, etc. Basically, what is it? What does it effect? How do it work? Should it be disabled? If so, what values are needed?

Screen shot is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

http://gmtune.ru/hptuners-tuning-guide
    explains a lot see if what you are looking for is here. i don't have word so i can't see what you are talking about sorry.

I tried to open the link but couldn't. I'll try again later.

Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    That link has been down for almost a week. Which is a shame because there was a ton of good looking information on it. I was going to use it as my guide as well...

I have the same question as you do when it comes to those settings.

I changed the word document into a JPEG tp upload for those who don't want to download or don't have word.

stall.jpg

The section on the far right side

Quote Originally Posted by Markmx6 View Post
    That link has been down for almost a week. Which is a shame because there was a ton of good looking information on it. I was going to use it as my guide as well...

I have the same question as you do when it comes to those settings.

I changed the word document into a JPEG tp upload for those who don't want to download or don't have word.

stall.jpg

The section on the far right side
    Bump for answers.