Thread: Flex fuel in 2015 Mustang ?

Flex fuel in 2015 Mustang ?

Has anyone found or come across any flex fuel option on the 2015 Mustang GT PCM in VCM? I've heard it was the same PCM as the F150's (well the 11-14 mustangs anyways), and I know some of the F150's are flex fuel.
    2015 Mustang GT, PP, HP Tuners VCM, K&N drop in, AIRAID CAI intake tube, Steeda drop springs, trans mount, shifter bracket, sub frame bushing kit, Diff bushing kit, sub frame alignment pins, American Muscle 19x10 PP rear wheels, 305/35r19 MT drag radials.

The 2015 PCM is entirely new. The switch exists, I just have not gotten around to adding it yet, but I plan to.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Eric, I'm the guy that shot you an email and asked you lol.. I thought I would just post here and see if anyone has found it etc.

Steven
    Last edited by RSKtakR; 08-04-2015 at 02:11 PM.
    2015 Mustang GT, PP, HP Tuners VCM, K&N drop in, AIRAID CAI intake tube, Steeda drop springs, trans mount, shifter bracket, sub frame bushing kit, Diff bushing kit, sub frame alignment pins, American Muscle 19x10 PP rear wheels, 305/35r19 MT drag radials.

Anyone come across this yet by chance?

Advanced Tuner
    Only one who will 'come across this' is Eric. He already said it's possible and just hasn't gotten around to adding it.

Quote Originally Posted by PST View Post
    Only one who will 'come across this' is Eric. He already said it's possible and just hasn't gotten around to adding it.
    Ya I know..I just wish he would get out of bed one morning with this being the FIRST thing on his mind, and then BOOM its done! lol