Thread: 93 octane on gets knock retard at 60mph and up

Tuner

93 octane on gets knock retard at 60mph and up

cant get the thing to open or load so idk everything was fine while I was scanning no kr at all driving around punching it driving normal then I get on interstate and right about at 60mph it just kicks to 4 kr like wtf I slowed off the gas and very light on the gas it disappear gave it alittle more gas and came back 4 degrees. Im running 93 in it and all my other around town kr disappeared now what? I do not hear absolutely any noises I wouldn't never know it was there if I wasn't watching my scanner. Also my timing advance was at about 26 when it hit the 4 degrees. What should I do turn off my burst knock? try and lower all timing by like 3% for all values 87 and 93? I will record my log on my way home and post
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by chevypower101; 06-17-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: log saves log wont open junk hp computer what a joke

Tuner
    forgot to say it was at about 2k rpm just cruise maybe half throttle and somin bout 99's have terrible kr somin to do with small injectors but im not out to get all that I can out of this I just want it to not be self destroying
    Last edited by chevypower101; 06-17-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chevypower101 View Post
    forgot to say it was at about 2k rpm just cruise maybe half throttle and somin bout 99's have terrible kr somin to do with small injectors but im not out to get all that I can out of this I just want it to not be self destroying
    post up your tune Chevypower101 if you want any help mate