Thread: Having Problems with 2011 Taurus SHO Tune File

Having Problems with 2011 Taurus SHO Tune File

Can someone take a look at this file and tell me why nothing I'm doing has any effect on the performance. Logging isn't showing a boost increase....any help is greatly appreciated...not a Ford guy so please take it easy on me....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Hey!

Could you upload your stock file as well please?

Cheers,
    -Matt
    There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.

Advanced Tuner
    Im going to see if I can get anything done with a 2012. I'll let you know.

Advanced Tuner
    I used 2.25 scanner for this because I didnt want to have to redo my config and PID's for my mustang in 2.24 and it ended up not logging MAP.

Im going to try meeting up with the car owner again and log with 2.24 and see what it shows. I did notice that the timing advance was REALLY low. I made adjustments there after I did the intial ETC and TQ management changes (similar to those in your tune) and the car came to LIFE up top. So if the boost didnt increase, the timing was a pretty significant change in terms of power/feel. its running 20-22* up top now. I feel like theres more in that area but I dont have frequent access to this car so I left it where it was because the owner was happy.

Advanced Tuner
    Ok, I looked at an f150 EcoBoost Tune and they have a few more tables for boost. WG Duty cycle and a few others. I think That the SHO file is missing some parameters yet. Im going to ask support.