Thread: Hey

Tuner in Training

Hey

I changed the valve body (tcm) in acadia 2007 im looking if i can program it using hp tuners ?!

Tuner in Training
    I changed the valve body (tcm) in acadia 2007 im looking if i can program it using hp tuners ?!

Tuner
    I don't know for sure but I do not see any way you could program a TCM without having the calibrations to begin with.. HPtuner downloads tables that you can modify and then write back.. If this is a used TCM it may be a possibility that it may start and run ok? but I am almost positive with a new one you will need to use an MDI and GM TIS to program that unit..

Tuner in Training
    somebody told me you can do it using hp tuners by modifying the parameters in the transmission tables
    so what do you think or i have to try ?

Tuner in Training
    im using the vcm scanner (beta) i cannot use many tables like read the codes and many others a short message is 2 weeks ? what is this ? can somebody help me please

Tuner
    again, is it a used TCM? if so maybe?

if new, I doubt you'll be able to change tables that don't exist...

VCM Scanner beta is just that, beta.. It is not fully completed and some things aren't there yet or supported, that's what the 2 weeks means..

Tuner in Training
    when it should be complete. soon ?

Tuner in Training
    hey,
    i want to ask if i can use the mpvi pro interface to program a new modules and ECM and TCM for all gm cars like the gm mdi and sps programming using the sae j2534 pass thru ?!

Tuner
    No.. it is not J2534 compliant as far as I can tell..
    SPS does not recognize it..

Tuner in Training
    you know if i can disalbe the vats or turned off in the camaro 2010 usiang the vcm suite ?

Tuner in Training
    hey any help about how to make a backfire what i should do which tables i have to change to make a backfire in my exhaust ? retard timing ?
    please any help

Quote Originally Posted by tek1229 View Post
    No.. it is not J2534 compliant as far as I can tell..
    SPS does not recognize it..
    It is NOT J2534, but I heard a rumor somewhere it maybe in the future plans of the device itself.

-Matt
    There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.

Tuner in Training
    hey
    i am tuning a 3.6 wrangler jk 2012 with penta star engine any help please how to modify the ve bank and ve bank 2 tables ?
    thank you

Tuner in Training
    Can you help memplease how to do this ?!

Tuner in Training
    Can you help me please how to do this ?