Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innovate LC-2

The gauge might be the one more accurate, since it's not dealing with a ground offset.

The only way to know for sure is to connect to the wideband with the serial connection (no ground offsets) and get the data that way.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by 1duffman View Post
    So I couldn't wait I had to go out to the garage and swap that wire around. And like you said everything works. It seems as though there is about .3ish AFR difference between the scanner and the gauge, the gauge being the higher of the two. But I tend to think the scanner would be more accurate considering its ability to process info quicker and more detailed. Both the LC1 EIO and my custom EIO read about the same also. Thank you again!!!
    Keith is right.. it could be either one. On mine I assume the gauge is right but it uses a serial connection so that's a little easier to be sure of

In reality you're talking about ~2%, so it's close regardless. If you want to go through setting up a custom input so you can adjust the reading a little bit let us know and I'll try to walk you through it.