Thread: Bosch 1600cc Injector-LSJ

Advanced Tuner

Bosch 1600cc Injector-LSJ

Hey, what is going to be the best way of scaling a set of 1600cc injectors for LSJ? Has Walbro 450 E85 pump, with Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator. Currently on 80lb/hr injectors with E85. Maxing injectors out at 27psi(turbo). Going Precision 6262 turbo, going to start out with 30psi and see where it is at then adjust from there to where we want to be at power wise. Thank you.

This was written for the E38 but the basic principles can be learned and translated to the LSJ.

http://injectordynamics.com/wp-conte...SteckScale.pdf
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Advanced Tuner
    Well I would like to know if someone has any data for the injector for the Offset, Pulse Corrections, and Limits tables for the Bosch 1600cc injectors? I maxed the Flow Rate vs KPA out to =63.5 across the board, and set Flow Rate Mult vs Volts =2, which leaves me with 16.667% left, so I went to my MAF Calibration, Main VE, Cranking VE multiplied by .833. So do I need to go into the Main Spark Advance (high & low octane), Idle Spark Advance (base & coastdown), and Spark Correction tables and move the table by 83.33%? I can post up a before and after tune file. Thank you