Thread: I5 2 bar support??

Tuner in Training

I5 2 bar support??

I have a 2005 turbo chevy colorado I5 and I cant seem to find out if hp tuners supports 2 bar SD for my truck. Is there any way for me to buy the 2 bar SD? I have ran out on MAF and cant go any higher with my boost. Please help!! Any info would be great!

Advanced Tuner
    No there are no COS' for the P12. I would suggest moving the MAF to a larger tube and/or moving to a blade-style MAF and a larger tube. I dont know offhand if all the scaling parameters for the IAT are included in the P12 cals, you might have to run the blade-style MAF with the proper IAT broken out so the IATs read properly.

It's a bummer, but the 08-12? ones use the E67 which can run 255kPa boost from the factory, no COS...I dont know what reluctor setup the I5s use compared to the I6 (I have more experience with the TrailBlazer/I6 platform) but check it out. If its a 58x/4x setup, do a PCM-> ECM/TCM swap and run an 08 E67.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned