Thread: 07 turbo Tahoe problem

Potential Tuner

07 turbo Tahoe problem

Any help is greatly appreciated! The problem is that the truck is running strong right after it was tuned.... The problem is that when I put fuel in it, it acts as though it was never tuned for around 5+ minutes of driving time, then it goes back to normal A/F readings in boost, but loses power? And the truck readjusts the fuel tables all on its own? Is there something that needs to be disabled with the flex fuel settings/tables?

Tuner
    I would start by checking the evap system. The physical/electrical system not the tuning parameters.

Potential Tuner
    It's not the evap system, because I took the gas cap off and it doesn't do it.... Only when any amount of fuel is added. I'm thinking it has something to do with the flex fuel system/tables? Maybe the tuner left something enabled that he was supposed to disable?

What do you mean by it "readjusts the fuel tables all on its own" ??
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    The first time I got it tuned at 8-9psi the truck made 450Hp/500TQ, then when I went back to get it tuned for the meth kit I put on the truck only made 384Hp on the dyno before any tuning and the tuner said the fuel tables were all off. He asked me if I had messed with the tune? I informed him of what the truck was doing everytime I would put fuel in it, and he kinda looked at me like I was crazy! Haha. When I left the shop a few days ago the truck made 480/505 with the meth and everything was good until I put gas in.... And I could tell a significant loss in power. I'm positive it has something to do with the whole flex fuel tables/system that the ecu uses to figure out the timing and fueling? Here's a article I found

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topi...ueling-events/

Then post the tune and log. It's simple enough to disable it or to log what it's doing to figure it out.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    I'll be back through Lubbock in a few days, so I'll post up the results then.