Thread: Can someone take a look at my tune file.

Potential Tuner

Can someone take a look at my tune file.

Hey guys.
    I finally got my 69 camaro out and get it running and dyno tune. After paying arm and a legs. I still find that it could be better.
    I notice when it start up. is a bit rich. by looking at the LTFT and STFT. I am staying from 0 on LTFT and -3 to -8 on STFT.
    I also notice it seem to bog out at a mid RPM. Is the timing correct? I do have a mild cam on the car.
    Here are my motor list.
    -LQ4 6.0L
    -L92 heads with corvette yellow spring.
    -LS3 intake manifold and LS3 stock injector
    -Comp XFI RPM Hi-Lift, XR275HR. Part #54-426-11 222/224 .566/.568 112.
    -90mm elderbrok throttle body.
    -stock Mass airflow

Please have a look at my file. If you can make some changes to help with the mid power would be great.

Eric

champion files.hpt

Senior Tuner
    I would go to whoever tuned that and ask for your arm and legs back.

What i am seeing in the tune you posted is that your LTFT are disabled and that you are always using filtered MAF readings. Do you have any scans as to where it is sluggish?

But, I do agree with 2xLS1, go back and get your arm and legs back.
    2000 Camaro SS
    Polluter V2 Cam
    AFR 205 Heads
    Fast 102 Intake
    & More

Senior Tuner
    I'll go even more basic than that. I'm going to guess that the vehicle is a manual trans. It looks like they started with a 02 Silverado auto trans OS and then just changed the trans type switch in the trans section. One look at the idle speed table confirms this. All the tables in the engine cal are for a vehicle with an automatic transmission. I would have flashed the PCM with a 02 F-body manual trans OS and then tuned that for a 6.0L with the mods listed.

Potential Tuner
    Hi 2xLS1.
    Yes the Pcm was originally from a 2002 silverado. I will change from auto to manual tonight and see how it goes. another off topic question. can I make a histogram play back without using wideband o2 sensor? can the car still be able to tune without wideband sensor?