Tuner

Disable autoshift charger rt

How to disable autoshift in hp tuners

Car : charger rt 2006

Senior Tuner
    You can't.
    Jaime

Senior Tuner
    The only way I know of currently is a MOPAR TCM and Diablo or by getting a custom flashed TCM from Paramount or AJ.
    Jaime

i just emailed support about this a bit ago. Electech, are you saying that hptuners will not have access to autostick, or they just dont have it available yet?

They don't have access and probably will not have.
    I use diablo for that, since you dont marry one changing tranny options, so you can use on many cars.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

what diablo product is it?

intune? im sorry, i have a hard time finding any useful info on their site

im still hoping to hear good news from support. some of the newer models actually do have access to the autostick feature. maybe its more complicated than that though
    Last edited by GM COBALT SC SS; 05-24-2015 at 06:08 PM.

Any of them will work, used predator from ebay is best bet.
    www.hd-customs.pl

A few threads on Diablo and charger forums said that the quick adjust feature with Diablo actually will mate the car to the interface, so that option is out the window.

I will check that for you today. I have trinity now, before i was useing predator.
    Last edited by caniggia; 05-27-2015 at 02:58 AM.
    www.hd-customs.pl

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GM COBALT SC SS View Post
    what diablo product is it?

intune? im sorry, i have a hard time finding any useful info on their site

im still hoping to hear good news from support. some of the newer models actually do have access to the autostick feature. maybe its more complicated than that though
    From my experience, Diablo only supports Autostick modes and TCM function on the MOPAR TCM for the NAG1 trans. They still don't support the factory TCM. The Trucks use a different TCM so they have more support for transmission functions.

HP is currently working on factory TCM support, but they have not released any timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    we have proven internally we can tune the EGS42/43 controllers, we are still planning how to deploy this within our software as it is a little more complex than our usual TCM support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    Development is in progress. No ETA yet though. I'll make sure to post an announcement if we need testing or it is ready to go.
    Last edited by ElecTech; 05-27-2015 at 07:25 AM.
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    From my experience, Diablo only supports Autostick modes and TCM function on the MOPAR TCM for the NAG1 trans. They still don't support the factory TCM. The Trucks use a different TCM so they have more support for transmission functions.

HP is currently working on factory TCM support, but they have not released any timeline.
    thanks man, i appreciate it. dodges are new to me, so finding information has been difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by caniggia View Post
    I will check that for you today. I have trinity now, before i was useing predator.
    its all good man. you dont have to do that. i was looking at used predators on ebay, and people are bidding more for them than i would like to. paying 50$ wouldnt be bad for a 1 car use though, so ill keep looking in case one slips by. thanks
    Last edited by GM COBALT SC SS; 05-27-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Diablo supports the factory TCM in the newest firmware, they give you several flash options to try to get the full manual shifting as there are several factory TCM versions, but one of the choices will eventually be the one that works and sets the TCM to full manual shift.

Tool has to be married to the car in order to make these changes, BUT, you can program the TCM separately. Simply pull out your TCM, install it in any car that has a Diablo married to it, program it how you wish, them remove it and reinstall back to your vehicle. it will stay programmed.