Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: VCM Scanner 2.25 Ford Tips

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    I have a current support ticket in to get them added for an 05 Mustang. It's been a couple of weeks so far. I'm guessing not much will happen until after the Aussie updates get finished.
    Have you been able to get those channels yet I'm new to HP Tuners and don't know what there turn around time usually is but I haven't done any mustangs lately so I haven't tried the new update ill have one coming up in about a week

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildog1325 View Post
    Have you been able to get those channels yet I'm new to HP Tuners and don't know what there turn around time usually is but I haven't done any mustangs lately so I haven't tried the new update ill have one coming up in about a week
    No, not yet. I know they are working on support, seemingly from newest to oldest, so it could be a little longer. If the vehicle has a stock throttle body and injector flow data isn't an issue, you can log log enough to do a good calibration with the current support.
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    Yeah I've already tuned one with a bigger throttle body and it worked well with a little bit of math but still would be nice to have