Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner 2.25 Ford Tips

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 8850 View Post
    It worked! HPT added fpdc. Thanks HPT!
    Unfortunately it reads 59-60% fpdc at all rpm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yagermeister View Post
    I beg to differ. No need for an SCT Tuner on the older GT500s IF you request what you need to HP Tuners. If no one requests anything for certain years/strategies, there is no incentive for them to work on them. I requested a good number of PIDs and DMRs and given enough time HPT added them and I have now been able to tune with the beta 100% my 2010 GT500
    At some point all strategies will be updated with DMRs, it just takes time. Requesting specific items usually speeds up the process, as its small tasks I can usually knock out quickly. Adding all DMRs for all strategies we support is a bit more time consuming.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    At some point all strategies will be updated with DMRs, it just takes time. Requesting specific items usually speeds up the process, as its small tasks I can usually knock out quickly. Adding all DMRs for all strategies we support is a bit more time consuming.
    I get it. I'm a SW developer too in my day job, LOL. Eric, can you please let me know when you have added injector pulewidth and/or duty cycle and IAT2 (Manifold Charge Temp) for my 2008 GT500? Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    I cant add map points or any trans info. Copperhead 0X7E0 KTCR4A2 2014 f150 5.0

Advanced Tuner
    ETC Vacuum, ETC Throttle angle error, ETC Effective Throttle Area, and IPC Wheel Torque Error for the 05-10 mustangs when will we be able to log these channels

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Devildog1325 View Post
    ETC Vacuum, ETC Throttle angle error, ETC Effective Throttle Area, and IPC Wheel Torque Error for the 05-10 mustangs when will we be able to log these channels
    I have a current support ticket in to get them added for an 05 Mustang. It's been a couple of weeks so far. I'm guessing not much will happen until after the Aussie updates get finished.
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by TobyG View Post
    I cant add map points or any trans info. Copperhead 0X7E0 KTCR4A2 2014 f150 5.0
    Using the latest beta?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

I will be adding these DMRs to the older Ford OAK PCMs ASAP.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog1325 View Post
    I also send an email to the support for adding these channels! hope to get it soon...

Can we get a Mapped Point PID or Status? As in, the PID is called Mapped Point and the value is the current Mapped Point.....

Could log into a graph mapped points based on whatever x and y axis we want to plot it out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
    Can we get a Mapped Point PID or Status? As in, the PID is called Mapped Point and the value is the current Mapped Point.....

Could log into a graph mapped points based on whatever x and y axis we want to plot it out.....
    Won't work, since the PCM blends between several mapped points at once. You have to look at the weight of each mapped point like we currently have it setup to log.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Won't work, since the PCM blends between several mapped points at once. You have to look at the weight of each mapped point like we currently have it setup to log.
    Can we disable the blending by disabling the Snap to Line table? or set it to 0's? Or get an average of the blends? Just thinking out loud.

Potential Tuner
    Hi, I currently use the SCT Advantage Tuning Software and if I could get my 2004 Crown Victoria added, well, let's just say that you'd have a new customer. The SCT Software sucks!!

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by venom8343 View Post
    Hi, I currently use the SCT Advantage Tuning Software and if I could get my 2004 Crown Victoria added, well, let's just say that you'd have a new customer. The SCT Software sucks!!

Thanks!!
    I think the 2004 CV is an EEC-V, if so we can't support it at the moment.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    in vcm editor I am having a problem, especially when you edit a file from Ford and problem when modifying the rear axle (( Final Drive Ratio))
    The problem is that change does not happen to read the speedometer
    my beta 2.25.2721

I'm sorry, I know this is the place to the problems with vcm scanner
    Last edited by o0speedy0o; 01-11-2016 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by o0speedy0o View Post
    in vcm editor I am having a problem, especially when you edit a file from Ford and problem when modifying the rear axle (( Final Drive Ratio))
    The problem is that change does not happen to read the speedometer
    my beta 2.25.2721

I'm sorry, I know this is the place to the problems with vcm scanner
    Email support and include the files you are having issues with.

Thanks
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    I think the 2004 CV is an EEC-V, if so we can't support it at the moment.
    Yes sir, it's EEC-V. I appreciate the reply though!

Potential Tuner
    Hey, I just bought this MPVI PRO (new) and am trying to get started. I've polled the vehicle (2007 F150 5.4L) twice and got the same result, about a dozen pids like OBDII stuff and that's it. I'm I doing something wrong or about to be extremely disappointed? The tables that I got using the VCM Editor were really cool. Looking forward to doing some work there, and hoping that I just need some guidance with the scanner. I have a small transmission shop and BIG plans for your tools.

Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Open your scanner and click on the help at the top. Then click help again then working with VCM scanner. In the table display scroll down to inserting a PID.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwardell View Post
    Hey, I just bought this MPVI PRO (new) and am trying to get started. I've polled the vehicle (2007 F150 5.4L) twice and got the same result, about a dozen pids like OBDII stuff and that's it. I'm I doing something wrong or about to be extremely disappointed? The tables that I got using the VCM Editor were really cool. Looking forward to doing some work there, and hoping that I just need some guidance with the scanner. I have a small transmission shop and BIG plans for your tools.

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the help. I figured it out when I put my glasses on. LOL. Should have known better.