Thread: tune idle

tune idle

can some one look at my tune .to see any that would make truck die at rolling to stop .truck will die .the only way it will start back is open drivers door and remove key and insert it 3 times
    Attached Files Attached Files
    learning

any body ? 34 views no reply.can someone even post what there there default tp volt are .or what range they should be in
    Last edited by tww$; 05-18-2015 at 01:11 PM.
    learning

tps volts s/b between .5 and 1.0 volts with most setups sitting in the .6v area. IAC counts at operating temp and idle s/b between 60-80 (stock) or 40-60 (with a cam). Dynamic airflow and Idle desired airflow s/b about equal and your LTIT/STIT should be in the -.25 to 0 g/sec range. Verify these trims in all applicable modes of operation (IG, P/N, AC on/off etc)

And by the way posting a problem with a fix being you have to open your door probably scared away alot of us....it did me :-) Try posting your tune and some logs depicting the event and you (as well as all others) will get more participation!

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

thanks .for reply i dont understand what you mean about the way i posted .but i think we talking 2 different .i know the voltage should be around .6 volt. i talking about there a default setting. mine are min 1.5 >max 4.5 want to know if this right.
    learning

logs when it dies

think I have bad ignition harness.like I said after its shuts off I have to open door ,close it and insert key 3 times in and out starts back up or I can remove ignition relay
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tww$; 05-19-2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: left off
    learning