Thread: 2015 Mustang GT auto tune inside.

2015 Mustang GT auto tune inside.

Didn't see any auto files on the repository. This car is a 2015 GT premium (non performance pack) A6 with 3.15 gear.
    As Found Stock 5172015.hpt

I'm mostly a GM guy but have been doing more and more 11-14 coyote tunes lately. Had a new A6 S550 come in recently and installed a 3.2L Kenne Bell. I used a Lund tune on that particular car as I didn't think it would be a good one to learn on because I didn't own it. Needless to say I was absolutely sold on that car and decided to move on over to the dark side and buy my own!
    IMG_6350.JPG

Looking forward to learning this new platform; Especially the transmission tuning. Let the fun begin!
    IMG_6351.jpg
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

I have been flip flopping for a few years, but there is NO comparison to the potential of the Ford platform. Mod motors are where it's at, if it wasn't... they wouldn't have banned them from the engine masters challenge!! lol
    2023 Ford Edge ST

2020 Ford F150 King Ranch 5.0

I have a S550 PP car manual and love it.. lots tighter then my 2013 Boss 302 was!

Quote Originally Posted by midevil1 View Post
    I have been flip flopping for a few years, but there is NO comparison to the potential of the Ford platform. Mod motors are where it's at, if it wasn't... they wouldn't have banned them from the engine masters challenge!! lol

actually... they arent banned.....
    its not a build whatever you want to make the most power challenge....

its a challenge to build the best based on a set of rules....

some years its Ford only, some years its chevy only....
    some years its small block only or big block only
    sometimes its just cubic inch limited...

its has nothing to do specifically with a mod motor....
    its all about what the judges think will be a challenge and create the most diverse field for that year.
    -Scott -