Thread: Stall on idle

Stall on idle

Z06 09 with Mid cams has issue on idle, on decel after little gas the car want to stall and stay less than the desire RPM

in log I found the timing goes into minus -3 to -6
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Silspark View Post
    Z06 09 with Mid cams has issue on idle, on decel after little gas the car want to stall and stay less than the desire RPM

in log I found the timing goes into minus -3 to -6
    Need history on this tune. Have the injectors/IFR been changed? Are they stock injectors, if so put back to stock. If not what are they because none off the other injector settings havebeen modified! The idle parameters are pretty hosed also and I would suggest putting back to stock and putting the cooling fan airflow back to stock (0) you have over 30 g/sec? Why is the ETC scalar changed? This needs alot of work for sure....sorry.

Also you cant log 41 PIDs....based on sample rates and accuracy, limit you PIID counts to 24 or less. Pick the tuning procedure you are working on and make a list of relavent PID's to support that effrot only. You will have to build several PID lists based on each step of the tuning process.

Lastly are you located in Denver? based on map readings looks like you are at about 5000 ft elevation.

Ed M
    Last edited by mowton; 05-17-2015 at 09:53 AM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

the has been tuned before but it wasn't derivable with many knocks, now the car is pretty fine with stalling issues only

actually I havent go back to IFR and ETC scale but its seems not stock, Zo6 09 comes with 42lb and 5030 ETC scales

whats Cooling fan airflow is doing ?

I will try to reduce the Pids, Im from UAE

regards

Tuner in Training
    would really like to know the fix for this as i am running into the same problem with my 11 Z07 carbon

Im facing same problem with Camaro 2010 L99 had been converted into LS3 with H/C and Fast 102 and NW TB

when I come to idle the timing gose under 0 and then sudden going up to desire timing, so why the ECM is retarding the timing in decel and which table are response for that

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post file
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161