Thread: Not getting full timing commanded

Not getting full timing commanded

I recently 411 pcm swapped my 98 corvette everything works and runs fine except my car is pulling timing somewhere and i cant figure out how to fix it. At Wot my car is only showing 12-20 degrees of timing when it should be 26 i have any knock,i zeroed iat ,ect,and afr base tables. It would help if you guys could take a look.

spinn.hpl
    fueladj.hpt

Try zeroing out your Burst Knock table. Engine>Spark>Retard>Burst Knock Retard>vs. RPM

On burst knock, zero out what ^^^ he said. You zero'd out the airflow table which keeps you in burst knock mode all the time. You can log burst knock to verify you got it right.
    Try maxing out your torque tables in torque mgmt. Your trans input and output max aren't maxed. Also, although it's supposed to be only whilst TCC is engaged, consider maxing the Max Torque vs. RPM table. Then Brake Torque Mgmt, Enable/disable 800RPM, try maxing it out.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.