Thread: Bosch green giant injector data for 43.5 psi 24x conversion

Bosch green giant injector data for 43.5 psi 24x conversion

Hello all. I just purchased new bosch green giant 42# injectors for my 383 LT1 with a 24x conversion running a 2002 camaro calibration. Besides having the offset tables the same across the board, can anyone help me with the data for these injectors? The place i bought them from gave me the data for the old svo greentops and told me they would work with these..i have the skinny green ones now. But that data is for 39.15 psi and im running 43.5 vacuum referenced. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Send me the Ford data. I can convert back to GM data for you.

I don't know if the Green Tops and Green Giants are the same. The Ford sheet you sent me has the same data, so maybe they are the same. If so, then use the Flow Rate vs KPA; Injector Offset vs Battery; Short Pulse; and Min Injector data found here:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Definitely different... green giants are a Bosch Volvo injector. The old green tops are the old EV1 fat body injector with a cone spray pattern. No way those two injectors have the same data.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Then that data is bogus. I'm not sure where you can pull the data.

The old Green Tops are what came in the Lightning.

Thats what i figured that the data for the old green tops are different. i even tried fudgin the offsets around and no good. i would like to post my tune for someone to check for me but can figure out how to do it.

ok i figured out the upload thing.... its a 24x conversion on an LT1, 11.5 compression TFS heads, GM cam 236/242 at 050, im running the 2002 Camaro calibration. the log i posted is a short one because i didnt like how the car is running. it gets a big lean spike that caused some KR. it ran great with the 30# SVO skinnies that were in it with fuel trims -+1. i still have not done WOT because i wanna get the idle and PT cruising done. if u need more info just ask please. im really looking to get this thing right soon. i have not been able to enjoy the new engine yet. thanks again
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    you have mail sir