Thread: Emissions Readiness Test on Coyote supported ??

Advanced Tuner

Emissions Readiness Test on Coyote supported ??

I tried to use the latest 2.24, and it tells me there are no DTC's, but the readiness test doesn't show any info
    Then I tried the latest 2.25.2006, and clicking on that function display a 2 week little window ??
    Is there a way to show the readiness test with the scanner, or this info is not ready yet for the Coyotes ?

im using 2.24 scanner and logging w the scanner it will show ready status w the dtcs
    GOD HELP US ALL....

Advanced Tuner
    Mine doesn't do that, at least with my Mustang, i can get that info from my Silverado, but the readiness test doesn't work in my Stang.
    In any case, i bought a obd2 scanner from amazon for $18, that allowed me to see the emission monitors, got it in the mail yesterday, Autel Maxiscan MS300, worked like a charm, at least until HPT adds the support in 2.25 , and all the emission monitors seem to be ready. (i'm pretty much all stock for the time being until i get a couple of issues sorted out with the car)

Advanced Tuner
    I did the same thing, when I needed to pass emissions. Bought a Autel scanner and it worked like it should. I still use LiveLink for logging until the scanner is ready for prime time.

You can try to connect to the 2.24 scanner but don't start logging, then open up the dtc tab and check your monitors.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.