Thread: Holden commodore v6 supercharged bin file or hpt file stock

Tuner in Training

Holden commodore v6 supercharged bin file or hpt file stock

i have a special tune l36 boosted with a 4l60e the only car i know have this is a holden so i need the bin file to check if im able to match it with a pcm from my camaro 1997 with 4l60e l67 top end

Potential Tuner
    Did you have any luck? I'm looking for similar info.

I have started another thread for what I'm looking for help with. Here is what I am working on.
    I have a 59 Rambler cross county that I am trying to modernize, and give a bit of performance. I have a 98 Buick PA Ultra(CAM'd, intercooler, yada yada yada). I think the motor from my Buick would be a good fit for the Rambler. I would need to change from my 4t65e HD to something like a 4l60e from a Firebird.

I don't know what all I would need to do for a PCM. My Buick PCM has the wrong transmission, and the Firebird would not have the supercharger stuff(I think the only thing is to make the boost bypass in some situations, but tables may be different...IDK)

I wouldn't want traction control, air bag, cluster, and likely a bunch of other things. I do want cruise and A/C to work. I know people put S/C 3800s in sand rails and other cars, so what does it take?

I've only used HPT for my buick; tuning and shutting off some codes.

How do I make this happen? Suggestions? Thinks to consider? Wiring?
    98 Buick Ultra, XP Hot cam, Lifters and springs to accommodate, 40lb injectors, Double roller Timing chain, .020" over forged pistons, Powder Rods, Headers, Ported Gen 3, 2.8" Pulley, phenolic intercooler, N* throttle body, 3k stall, 3.29s, good hard parts and shift kit, that's probably most of it. My Sleeper.