Thread: Looking at some GT500 Injectors for my LS1

Looking at some GT500 Injectors for my LS1

Hey guys, I'm thinking my current 52lbs FIC injectors have some wonky data. So I've been contemplating buying some LS3s since the data is known and good there.

However, I came across the 47lbs GT500 injectors, which are medium length, EV14 injectors with USCAR connector (my current FICs are the same for the FAST 102 manifold and LS2 rail) and are much cheaper than new LS3s, especially with the spacers I'd need to run.

Anyway, my question is I found injector data for the GT500 (M-9593-G302) injectors and used DSteck's spreadsheet to get the data into the LS1 format. The issue is some of the offset vs. VAC vs. voltage data is negative. Is that okay? HPT of course zeroes it out, but I'm wondering if there is something I missed in the spreadsheet. I'd really like to use these injectors going forward as they sort of check everything off for me (assuming the spray pattern is good for the LS1?). Attached in the Ford data and the spreadsheet with the data entered.

Thanks for any insight.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFusion View Post
    Hey guys, I'm thinking my current 52lbs FIC injectors have some wonky data. So I've been contemplating buying some LS3s since the data is known and good there.

However, I came across the 47lbs GT500 injectors, which are medium length, EV14 injectors with USCAR connector (my current FICs are the same for the FAST 102 manifold and LS2 rail) and are much cheaper than new LS3s, especially with the spacers I'd need to run.

Anyway, my question is I found injector data for the GT500 (M-9593-G302) injectors and used DSteck's spreadsheet to get the data into the LS1 format. The issue is some of the offset vs. VAC vs. voltage data is negative. Is that okay? HPT of course zeroes it out, but I'm wondering if there is something I missed in the spreadsheet. I'd really like to use these injectors going forward as they sort of check everything off for me (assuming the spray pattern is good for the LS1?). Attached in the Ford data and the spreadsheet with the data entered.

Thanks for any insight.
    These injectors are found in the first Greg Banish DVD, with 100% accurate data.. LS3/LS7 injectors seems to be state of the art with linear characteristics and flow matching, therefore the better
    choise ?
    C5-2000 MN6 LS2 block Tony Mamo FAST90+Ported LS2 TB 100mm MAF AFR 205 59cc CompCam 921 Yalla Terra G5X1 LG Pro Headers LG G2+T1 Chassie LG ducts MOVIT brakes - HPT&NGK AFX
    //Sweden

Turns out the FICs I have are flow-matched 47lbs GT500s... they call them 52 for some reason? The data included does not match the data provided by Ford Racing when converted to GM data. However, the Ford data shows a negative as stated about because of this value in the OFFCOMP: 60.03 1.1638

Is that correct?

Potential Tuner
    did you find out the injector data in gm form ?

Just go with deatshwerks injectors and save yourself from the trouble.

I didn't. The Ford data is all I have... when converted it looks wrong.