Thread: VCM Scanner How to Set it up and Understanding the Features Offered

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar

VCM Scanner How to Set it up and Understanding the Features Offered

The VCM Scanner is the best tool I have seen offered as included complimenting software to any aftermarket Calibration Software.
    It is quite overwhelming to step into a new software and see miles of features that are available for use. Hopefully these videos should get you started and help you better understand the features of the software.
    These videos cover the basic operations of the software and leave the complicated customized parameters out to prevent initial confusion. If you wish to learn about Custom PIDS and Auxiliary I/O search the forum for the specific setup you are trying to read or control. Chances are it has already been done before and the setup instructions are already laid out very clear. Auxiliary I/O come in many forms and because of that I have left them out as it would take forever to explain the setup procedures for every option.
    I hope these videos help you establish a quick start and/or insight to the product you are about to or have already purchased.

VCM Scanner Video 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ81wQS8QWM

VCM Scanner Video 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E7tHQDuMEg
    Last edited by cobaltssoverbooster; 05-07-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Advanced Tuner
    Nice! I've had issues with histograms before and luckily figured them out but this really is good information. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Tuner in Training
    wow, very nice. thanks!

Tuner
    Thanks cobaltssbooster. More great info!! As usual. The basics for you hard core tuner guys is what kills us beginners. Maybe that's what weeds us out. LOL Thanks again

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    The software just takes time. my goal was to help shorten the time up between learning the software and getting to business.
    Thanks much guys.