Thread: In need of help

Tuner

In need of help

ok i am sure this is a dumb question but i have searched but only find how to remove all TM.
    here is my question i have a 70 cutlass supreme with a heavly modified LQ9 with a tvs1900 and spool 28 inch tires and from the line i can get no traction what so ever can i use the torque managment as a traction control? i have removed all of the tm but now i need some of it back but really have no idea where to start any help is greatly appreciated. i have attached the tune if you guys wouldn't mind taking a look or helping me out with it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Hi, Id start by returning your torque management tables back to standard and then modify the max torque vs gear until you can control the wheel spin, maybe you will only need to play with 1st and 2nd and leave third with no management. how much power and torque is this thing making? You could set up these tables by logging the engine torque in the scanner and you will get a guide as to if what you are changing is working. You can also set your scanner to show when torque management is active or not in the PID setup.

Tuner
    it is putting down around 525 to the ground it is a DBC and a 4L80E tranny also i forgot all that info as well. am i correct in the understanding that the TM really is not going to help with a DBC? i am just roasting the tires off the line. it looks like most the tables have to do with ETC. if it cant be done then i will just have to relearn to drive and not just push the pedal to the floor LOL!!!!

Tuner in Training
    It may or may not work, I'm sure someone on here has done this, there is nothing to loose in trying