Thread: REP then P060D - 2010 Camaro LS3 Whipple - otherwise stock

REP then P060D - 2010 Camaro LS3 Whipple - otherwise stock

just curious what anybody thinks about this code after getting my first ever REP after about 1.5yrs of abusing this 2010 Camaro LS3 with a whipple.. P060D I got it after rev matching then hitting 3rd gear WOT hard at 75mph on highway... tires probably broke loose a bit.. kinda a rev and drop the clutch into 3rd gear... I dont think rev's were quite perfectly matched yet but it was real close.. (not a 100% smooth accel since there was just a hint of decel first)... Trac control and stabil trak were likely on.. The throttle was 100% dead after this REP activated.. no hint of anything. idled at ~680rpm and I had to lug it in high gears since the under RPM throttle was the only thing that saved me from being stranded. A restart did not immediately fix the problem.. the next day it's back to normal.
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Advanced Tuner
    Try to get it to happen again while logging. Then post your log and tune. However with years of problem free miles, my bet would be something mechanical.

Will do. I did forget to turn traction/stability control off.. wonder if that contributed to the problem. Whipple by default, disables both in their tune. I turned it back on so I could have it on rainy highway days but now have to remember to turn it off...
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Advanced Tuner
    That 'shouldnt' be an issue.