Thread: a little tuning help. somone familiar please check this tune out.

Potential Tuner

a little tuning help. somone familiar please check this tune out.

Ok I have been playing around with this for the past couple of days. I don't know if the scanner im using 2.4 isn't reading correctly or its my tune. I had some help with a tune from and outside tuner but it seems that no matter what I put in values for timing it never changes. It sees 25 degrees at WOT in the high RPMs. I plan on running a 150 shot so I would like to turn it down.

first file is my tune that I would like to have someone check out, and I would like to have 6 degrees of timing removed for nitrous
    the second file is data log of that tune
    third file is a stock tune.

thanks for any help
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    Ok.. don't take my word on this Lol.. I'm new to this Ford shit myself.. but from what I understand, Mbt spark is the maximum spark you can command and borderline is your spark before any modifiers. I hope I'm right Lol.. At any rate, the tables out of those two sets are the Optimum Power Tables that you'll want to reduce the spark in. Since you're using Nitrous, I can't really give you any advice at all.. and as far as this goes, I shouldn't really attempt to help you out at all either, but this is what I know about the spark. I just started working on my own 14 5.0 last week and it's a handful I'll tell ya Lol