Thread: Help with Torque Calculation Tables

Tuner

Help with Torque Calculation Tables

So I am looking at my torque calculation tables and I am confused about the Y axis on both of them.

If you change one table you have to change the other from what I have been reading. On the Engine Torque calculation table the load axis shows a max load of 1.60 and on the inverse table it shows load values above 1.60. Am I missing something or should I not worry about the load values matching up exactly with the other table?

Thanks

HPtuners.jpg
    2019 Ford Raptor Tow Rig Scarab 195 Open 250HO
    2008 Shelby GT500 VMP Gen II-R (17psi), JLT 123mm CAI, Ford SCJ Monoblade Throttle Body, 56# Injectors, BoostAPumps, VMP triple pass heat exchanger (dual fan), 170* thermostat, BBK long tube headers, Dual resonators, Magnaflow Catback, LC2 Wideband, RXT clutch

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    dont disable torque module switch (the car will do some weird things)

if you are referring to the torque canculation of torque and inverse torque

if you car seeing more than 1.7 load and making above 680 ftlb?

these tables need to be inverse of each other.

for example if your car is making say 1.9 max load

click on engine torque (under torque calculation) and edit the load axis to a max of 2 and

then go to inverse table next to it and in that table you will see load increasing as torque column increase and increase in the same fashion smooth interpolation

base your calculation based whether its Ft.lb or N.m difference is 1.34 approximately from ftlb to N.m

best of luck
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner
    Ok. Exactly what i was thinking. Nope definitely not making more than 1.7 load.. At least not that I am aware of.

Thanks
    2019 Ford Raptor Tow Rig Scarab 195 Open 250HO
    2008 Shelby GT500 VMP Gen II-R (17psi), JLT 123mm CAI, Ford SCJ Monoblade Throttle Body, 56# Injectors, BoostAPumps, VMP triple pass heat exchanger (dual fan), 170* thermostat, BBK long tube headers, Dual resonators, Magnaflow Catback, LC2 Wideband, RXT clutch

Tuner in Training
    MissMomba2014CrateTTControlPack_LatestTune_May2nd.hptMay1st_2015_Datalog_ScreemShot0.pngMay1st_2015_DataLog_ScreenShot_Maf_Freq 0.pngGot some questions about my TT Coyote tune in my control pack Lincoln if someone wants help out with some input...It's still on a SCT based tune that a friend has to modify for me since I can't with HP,but there are a few weird things going on... It is calculating some seriously high loads but to me,it just isn't translating in the trap for 13lbs of boost
    Stock sleeve 15 block,14 crate heads with Boss springs and stock 13mm lift Boss Exhaust cams
    All ARP hardware with manley forged pistons 11.1 and H Beams
    Cobra Jet with stock GT500 TB,4" MAF housing stock slot meter
    Twin Comp 6262's 13psi on E85 65lb delta no boost reference on ID1000's with MagnaFuel ProTuner 750

Thanx in advance for all that choose to give feed back

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    try logging less PID
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    ya I know Sultan..lol Sometimes it does that and sometimes it doesn't with that pid config

Tuner in Training
    Eric? Sultan? lol