Thread: Bluecat LSA/ZL1 Question

Tuner in Training

Bluecat LSA/ZL1 Question

So after hours of research trying to figure out how to tune the virtual VE in my 2013 ZL1 I come across bluecat tool. Thank goodness. After fiddling around with it for a while I am starting to understand the program, but I want to make sure I have it setup correctly. I import the data as it ask for and I normally get a nice and even VE map but this is under the default LS1 1 bar table format. Once I switch to a LS1 2 bar setup it has 2 big dips. Attached screen shot below. My question is this. How is the correct way to setup for the LSA. I am getting close to tuning the car and want to have all of my ducks in a row. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Blue CAT LSA.png

Tuner in Training
    When you select the "VE Table", under the Tool bar, select Tools>> Edit VE Table Formats and customize you own. I used the latest HP Tuners, checked the Virtual Volumetric Efficiency Table Editor to confirm your table layout.

Advanced Tuner
    I generally use the table layout provided in the hpt 2.5 bar sd custom os. Just take a copy of your file, follow the steps to apply the custom os, save it as something like SD table, then open your new (blank) ve table. Then go into bluecat, pull your data from the non custom os file, go into the table bluecat table editor and make a custom layout using the table layout from the 2.5bar os file.

After that discard the 2.5bar file, cause you don't need it, and have fun tuning with bluecat.

Tuner in Training
    DCPATTERS how did you get the latest HP Tuners. I emailed them and have not got a response.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by pgoldston View Post
    DCPATTERS how did you get the latest HP Tuners. I emailed them and have not got a response.
    I did the same, Bill usually responds straight away. I've for 2.25.