Thread: "security eniedaccess d" troubleshooting, plz help

Tuner in Training

"security eniedaccess d" troubleshooting, plz help

I have used the search botton and google but cant find my anwser, i emailed support but i guees that will take a while specially since its weekend and i really would like to start my truck

A tuner sent me this file a year ago but since then i have made many many changes "write calibration only" write entire" and it always worked so i know he didnt locked it
    I changed injector info, converted file to 2bar map - speed density (wish was free i tought i needed 2 credits more converting it) did a "write entire" and it worked but after that i made another change and from that moment on i get "security access denied" error.

So far ive tried:
    New usb cable
    Reinstall VCM Suite
    New Lap Top
    "write entire" any other tune i have from before
    Conect scanner and start logging wish works fine
    Truck battery charger conected / disconnected

Then i used my hptuner on my other truck wish works fine!!! so im gueesing its my trucks pcm/file

Does anyone know what has to be done? what options do i have?

Thank you

Post the last tune you successfully wrote to the vehicle.

Also, what version of software are you using?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    i was using the 2.24 for the first time here
    tune attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    any answers for this problem?

Tuner in Training
    well i have an update, today i unchecked the "high speed" box and was able to read entire and it completed but after that same error, cant do anything, would it help going to the yunkyard and get a new pcm?

Quote Originally Posted by walledition View Post
    well i have an update, today i unchecked the "high speed" box and was able to read entire and it completed but after that same error, cant do anything, would it help going to the yunkyard and get a new pcm?
    Please download and update your 2.24 from your customer page.

Tuner in Training
    i just tried and its the same, not luck, will i have to replace my pcm or what other options do i have?

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    Please download and update your 2.24 from your customer page.

Tuner in Training
    update: i got another pcm from the junkyard (2006) truck is 2005 and to make sure its works i started the truck and everything seems fine, did a "read entire" and it worked, then i wanted to licence this pcm but i get this error: Invalid VIN/OS pair. Unable to licence vehicle, Please email this hpt file and a suite info log to [email protected], do they have to do something here? i tought i could change pcm just had to licence them again

Help Please!

Quote Originally Posted by walledition View Post
    update: i got another pcm from the junkyard (2006) truck is 2005 and to make sure its works i started the truck and everything seems fine, did a "read entire" and it worked, then i wanted to licence this pcm but i get this error: Invalid VIN/OS pair. Unable to licence vehicle, Please email this hpt file and a suite info log to [email protected], do they have to do something here? i tought i could change pcm just had to licence them again

Help Please!
    You'll need 2.25 (contact support for access) to handle mismatching VIN/OS cases. You should then be able to write entire to it and restore this new PCM to the old PCM's settings.

Tuner in Training
    UPDATE: i had the pcm reset to factory with its vin number (local shop could do that for 50 bucks) when i got it back it was completly stock so i was able to read it, write calibration only, write entire TILL i wrote the file i had converted OS to 2bar then it locked again, i found someone had the same problem after he converted it to OS 2bar, i had it reset again and now ive made changed just to try it and seems like everything works, i wont use the converted 2bar file anymore, i havnt converted OS to 2bar again yet, ill leave that to the tuner, i hope it wont lock this time.

Tuner in Training
    Ok tuner converted my file to 2 bar map OS and i wrote it, truck starts and works but its locked again, cant make changes again

Im thinking could it be that since my pcm is 2005 and my file im using is 2004 it gets kinda incompatible after converting OS to 2bar?
    What years are the pcms the same? or when do they change? maybe theres a difference in 2004 and 2005