Thread: 03 ss lq9

Tuner in Training

03 ss lq9

newbie here trying to learn I bought the calibrated success dvd wondering if anyone would share a mild lq9 tune with me trying to get good before I start changing parts any help is appreciated

Not to sound harsh or rude but it would be very wise to read and understand whats going before you start to change anything.

Read the file, understand what everything (most) does. Watch the scanner from runs or pulls you did or just from bumming around town. See whats going on and see how the motor reacts to everything.

Then changing small things here and there can do alot to the feel of the truck. Browsing around the forum for similar trucks/motors can help gain knowledge. You could look at other peoples stuff and use the compare feature to see what they changed and that too can help understand what some of the changes do.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Go to the hptuners.com website log in and go to tune repository. You can look at many tunes to get an idea of what changes are made. You can do a compare with your tune to see all the differences.

Tuner in Training
    like i said im a newbie but i am having a hard time finding the tune repository or how to access it