Thread: WB scanner reads different then HPT at WOT

Tuner in Training

WB scanner reads different then HPT at WOT

I am running my WB through my EGR to read that data in HPT. That is all setup and working fine. At idle my WB reads 14.5-14.9 and HPT will read the same, i got it to read the same by altering the equation. However when i go WOT my WB will read about 10.5 where as HPT will read 11.5. Is there something that i am missing, haven't had much luck searching for the answer. Its the Innovate Motorsports 3844 MTX-L gague.

What you are seeing in HPT is just the commanded AFR, so it's very possible that you are still rich.

Try working the MAF table to take away very small amounts of fuel and see if the wideband follows. Take away 2-5% at a time and see if the wideband creeps up to like 10.7-10.9.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I should note, only do this above 7,000 hz, as thats when you are likely already in PE and the only time it see's that much airflow.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I setup the custom wb Histogram i thought that gave me the normal AFR, the VE- Commanded AFR table shows 10.9 at WOT. Im still learning, but i will try to take away a bit from the MAF table and see if the wideband changes.

Tuner in Training
    Can you post your config file you use when scanning? I can checkout your custom histogram and sensor/pid equations you setup.
    2009.5 SBM Pontiac G8 GT / Vararam CAI / Pat G Tune / HP Tuners / x-pipe mid muffler delete

Tuner in Training
    Here is my config.
    wb7.cfg

Tuner in Training
    what equation did you alter the one for voltage drop? histogram 8 parameter 4?
    2009.5 SBM Pontiac G8 GT / Vararam CAI / Pat G Tune / HP Tuners / x-pipe mid muffler delete

Tuner in Training
    The afr PID equation is the one i altered.