Thread: Computer erased. hp tuners reloaded. but now the drivers do not connect

Advanced Tuner

Computer erased. hp tuners reloaded. but now the drivers do not connect

I reloaded hp tuners from this site. But when I go to write it sais interface is not found. I looked at the drivers on the startup menu. Both of them state they are not connected. When I go to connect them it sais they cannot connect to the software. Contact the software company. I no longer have the hard drive software. But the last time this happened I did not need this. What am I forgetting in my old age? Thanks
    2016 Hellcat Challenger, automatic, black on black with brass monkey wheels

10.13@ 140 DA 5000 feet
    2.75 pulley, tune, drag radials. 10 percent lower od crank pulley, 1050 ix. off road mid pipe. tune

Tuner
    I've got the same problem, I can't find my disc, my old computer crashed and now I can't connect to my car, I get an error that say "Can't find interface" How do I get the drivers for the interface?
    '99 Silverado ECSB w/5.3, Patriot Performance Heads (2.02in 1.57ex) milled .050, LSXrt intake w/FAST 102mm TB, Comp/EPS Cam (226/230* dur .598/.600" lift 113 +2 LSA), 44# injectors, LS7 Lifters, Stock Rockerarms, Double Roller Timing Chain, ARP Head & Rod Bolts, HV Oil Pump, Vigilante 9" Converter 3600 stall, FLT Level 5 4L65E, K&N 77 series, Pacesetter LT, No Cats, Magnaflow Mufflers, True Duals, TB Bypass, Truetrac, 4.10's, E-Fans, HP Tuner

'10 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT, L99, A6: Stock