Thread: Reloading Suite 2.22

Potential Tuner

Reloading Suite 2.22

Hello,
    My name is Roger. I am trying to reload Suite 2.22 in a Del computer with windows 7. It is telling me I need Framework version 2.0. Can be found on costumer log in page. I cant log in because I don't remember my password, or if I even Registered in the first place. I use this Software to tune 1 car only, and its been about 4 years since I purchased HP tuners. When I try using the Forgot Password function, it tells me all the info is invalid.
    same thing if I try to create an account.
    The software was purchased by me, new, through Speed Inc in 2010. Any help getting me over this log in hump would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks
    Roger

Advanced Tuner
    Your best solution is to contact >support at HP Tuners.com< for help on things like this.

Potential Tuner
    I emailed support. They requested a picture of the interface. I sent a picture, but still haven't heard back.

Potential Tuner
    I'm having this issue also. I just got mine in the mail and it sucks, I can't get it to run.

I'm running Windows 7 on a 1 year old laptop.
    When I run the setup.exe from the CD, it says I need .NET Framework 2.0? But .NET Framework 2.0 should come with Windows. I checked and I currently have .NET 4.5.1 installed. I even tried installing .Net 2.0 and Windows said I already have it. So something isn't right.

Someone please help. I bought this tool so I could diagnose my car which is currently not in good shape -- I'd love to get this worked out ASAP.

Thanks!

Install VCM Suite 2.24 from your customer login page.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Potential Tuner
    Looks like I figured it out. My tool shipped with a 7 year old version of the software, v2.22. I checked the website and v.2.24 is available and it worked.