Thread: Getting -4.5 LTFT anytime I go into PE

Getting -4.5 LTFT anytime I go into PE

I ran RussK's OL maf tune today and everything seemed to be going ok, fueling was pretty close and am getting within +/- 3% for the most part while crusing. my issue is that no matter what anytime i enter PE the LTFT goes to -4.5, i forgot to save the last log i ran that showed it so i will have to grab another log. here is the tune that i am using right now. Is it something stupid i am overlooking?

Car and mods:

04 Grand Prix Comp G
    CAI
    Headers
    1.9 RR
    180T-stat
    ls6 springs
    stock 3.8' pulley
    shift kit

thanks!

Colt
    Attached Files Attached Files

I guess you could try subtracting from the MAF table above like 7,000hz, try like 1% at a time and see if the LTFT drop down.

I think thats how I did it way back.

Also it looks like you messed with the VE table some, it's way way to choppy, smooth that thing out. Use the feature's between bounds and some by hand. Even though the PCM doesnt use the VE hardly at all because it reads nearly everything from the MAF sensor, it still can't be choppy.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I will give that a shot and see how it goes, as far as the VE table goes I have not touched it at all from the stock tune, that is the STOCK VE table from my car, I also pulled a similar stock tune from the repository and it looked similar, I will be going in and cleaning it up a bit