Thread: shipping and handling problem

Potential Tuner

Unhappy shipping and handling problem

Its been about 3 weeks since I ordered my vcm cable and software disc but I still haven't received it I tried sending emails to you guys but I've had no respond yet what's going on ?? I need answers ...

If you ordered it directly from HPtuners try sending an email to sales. They should be able to get you handled.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecaniloco View Post
    Its been about 3 weeks since I ordered my vcm cable and software disc but I still haven't received it I tried sending emails to you guys but I've had no respond yet what's going on ?? I need answers ...
    Same story here. Been waiting for it to ship. No communication, no replies. I just keep waiting wondering if I should have gone with a different product. I've had many, all better at communicating with the customer. I hope the software is better than the support.

Potential Tuner
    I got mine not too long ago and it took a couple weeks for them to ship it to me. Now my problem is that i can't log into my account and the software isn't installing correctly on my windows 8 computer. I just sent a third email because they still haven't responded to my first one sent almost two weeks ago. I hope they have an excuse for this really poor service. I know the product is good but I am starting to get pissed.
    Last edited by jbake1201; 04-09-2015 at 11:27 AM.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbake1201 View Post
    I got mine not too long ago and it took a couple weeks for them to ship it to me. Now my problem is that i can't log into my account and the software isn't installing correctly on my windows 8 computer. I just sent a third email because they still haven't responded to my first one sent almost two weeks ago. I hope they have an excuse for this really poor service. I know the product is good but I am starting to get pissed.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...3-26-15-4-7-15
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"