Thread: Throttle follower zeros out when let off throttle (intermittent)

Throttle follower zeros out when let off throttle (intermittent)

I'm getting frustrated. Its a 98 Camaro with 408 with fast 102, 102 nick Williams throttle body.
    Tune is getting close but when I rev the engine as soon as I let off the throttle the follower goes right to 0 no matter how much I play with decay.
    I did notice when it does it the tps briefly reads 1%. I have slotted the tps it reads .52v it doesn't do it every time. I haven't seen this before and hope someone can help or has any ideas I can try. Thanks in advance

throwing revs.hpl intake t-body.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Try adding follower delay? Is this an M6? I think my '00 M6 uses the in gear table for follower, maybe try reducing the decay rate there and see if anything changes. Also how is your RAF and IAC count? Looks like your RAF table is a bit low in some spots and IAC is a bit too high, maybe need to open the TB blade a bit.
    Last edited by onspeed; 03-28-2015 at 07:39 PM.

The tune is close I have taken the delay down so much that you can see around frame 707 that the follower was to slow. Its hard to adjust the follower tables when it just plain turns off instead of decaying like it is supposed to some times. It is intermittent. Oh and its a automatic with 3400 stall.
    Last edited by Power Enrichment; 03-28-2015 at 10:12 PM.

I've been looking at the log really close and I noticed that in frame 686 I revved and when coming down the tps went to 0 but then went to 1% at the same exact time the speed sensor went to 1mph. I think its not in the tune but possible some sort of serge in voltage or just a bad computer. What do you think? If I raise the tps step size in the throttle follower tables will it ignore the 1%tps it gets randomly?