Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner 2.25 Beta Now Available

How to custom pid my wideband NGK AFX ????

'08 Black Z06
    PCM Tuned, LG super RAM, AR Headers, Hoosier DR2 295-55-15, MSD Atomic air force intake, Iceman 7.0 cam

Best N/A E.T. : 8.836
    Best N/A Mp/h : 159.75
    DA for this pass: 0'

I updated to yalls latest version no longer getting the error code on my srt4 ,but the gauges and graphs still don't work

I just put up a new VCM Suite beta.

There are many improvements in Editor and Scanner.

Most specifically, in Scanner, I've implemented the fast packet scanning mode for Dodge CAN based vehicles (Not viper venom). In-car testing would be nice.

A bunch of the vcm scanner crash issues have been fixed as well.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

When I try recording without the interface connected to this computer it brings up a message about if you're using a bluetooht/wifi interface check your settings, blah blah blah.

What interface can we use that is bluetooth or wifi? I didn't know there was one
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuner
    When will all the 2 Weeks items be addressed?

2 Weeks? lol
    2019 Ford Raptor Tow Rig Scarab 195 Open 250HO
    2008 Shelby GT500 VMP Gen II-R (17psi), JLT 123mm CAI, Ford SCJ Monoblade Throttle Body, 56# Injectors, BoostAPumps, VMP triple pass heat exchanger (dual fan), 170* thermostat, BBK long tube headers, Dual resonators, Magnaflow Catback, LC2 Wideband, RXT clutch

Quote Originally Posted by Z71 View Post
    When will all the 2 Weeks items be addressed?

2 Weeks? lol
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

2 weeks.

Tomorrows beta will allow you to save/open channel configs.
    Layout config save/open already works globally. I still need to finish it for the individual displays though.

Advanced Tuner
    I already found an awesome new feature! The PC monitor I use for logging in my car is only a 10" touch screen. I like to see as much of the Chart Display's values and the graph as possible, but I don't really need to see the scales on the right side of the screen. Does anyone every really look at those? Once you set your scales, you shouldn't really need to look over at what the scales are, or at least I don't. Anyway, in 2.24 there's no way to get rid of the scales on the right. (At least that I've found.) The only thing that kind of works is making the font smaller, but the font preference is tied to the labels, so they get too small.

So Keith, when you wonder if anyone will even notice the little things that you add into your program, THEY DO! The addition of the "Scale" font adjustment in "Display Properties" is exactly what I needed! You can now adjust the scales font independent of the labels font. If you make the scales font size super small, like 1.2, the scale values on the right side pretty much disappear. That way there's more room for the graphing window. Thanks!
    (If anyone has no idea what I'm talking about I could post up a couple screenshots. For people with small laptops or tablets that don't care to see the scales all the time, it will definitely give you a little more screen room.)

My only request is to add as many keyboard shortcuts as possible..

If you can double click on something to select it, I would love to be able to hit the enter key and it do the same thing (for one obvious example)

Advanced Tuner
    I am totally lost here. I don't see wideband inputs and when I go to save my config it says 2 weeks?
    GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

02 C5 Z06
    8.8@160

guys anyone have this issue or only me, I was dialing the car in Dodge with VE err when I wanted to paste special it crashes the editor and lost all the changes I made

Advanced Tuner
    Is the PCM locking function active on the Australian fords with the current 2.25 beta
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Still unable to log anything besides that tps on a SRT-4. Hopefully soon we can log Knock. Thanks for the support of this platform.

Quote Originally Posted by schpenxel View Post
    My only request is to add as many keyboard shortcuts as possible..
    +1 on this request
    Custom '85 Crew Cab Short Bed Lq4 swap
    '06 Turbo Vortec Maxx
    '87 Military K3500 LQ4 swap
    '96 K1500 lq4 swap, Howard Cam (216/224 @ .050, .551/.551, 114), Centerforce Dual Friction

Todays beta has numerous Editor/Scanner bug fixes.

Improved scanning for all controllers.

Memory parameter support for Ford

Advanced Tuner
    Initially the 2.25 scanner worked on my lap top and desk top, however with the latest 2.25 Beta and a couple of versions before the scanner no longer works on my lap top it appears to be working fine on my desk top.
    The message I get on my lap top is:

VCM scanner has encountered a problem
    We are sorry fo the inconvienence.

out of memory

Please tell HP tuners about this problem to help improve the software you use, LLC is interested in learning
    more about this error. we have created a report about the error for you to send to
    us.

2.24 scanner works fine on my lap top.
    The report has been sent several times and hopefully while the report is being addressed has anyone else experienced this problem and is there a fix?
    Last edited by Yortt; 05-06-2015 at 07:08 PM.
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Tuner in Training
    I have version .1985. When I press the start scanning button, I lose a few of the parameters/channels. Namely KR. I am using it on a 2014 SRT8 Challenger.
    2014 HO SRT8 Core Challenger M6
    Petty Front Strut Bar and HP Tuners Beta

Tuner in Training

I've sen this too, posted a few weeks ago as well......

Quote Originally Posted by RunNE1 View Post
    I have version .1985. When I press the start scanning button, I lose a few of the parameters/channels. Namely KR. I am using it on a 2014 SRT8 Challenger.
    I picked "Vehicle default" from the Channel Configs drop down menu because shows it will datalog Total Knock Retard, but when I hit the scan button the table switches to SAE defaults by itself (i.e. - no Total Knock Retard)?

Quote Originally Posted by Yortt View Post
    Is the PCM locking function active on the Australian fords with the current 2.25 beta
    Yes
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by joepeek View Post
    I picked "Vehicle default" from the Channel Configs drop down menu because shows it will datalog Total Knock Retard, but when I hit the scan button the table switches to SAE defaults by itself (i.e. - no Total Knock Retard)?
    You need to populate that table with PIDs specific to your vehicles available parameters. Just because the table is pre-populated with items, that does not mean your particular platform supports them. You have to select "Add a Channel" to get a list of what is available for your car.
    Jaime