Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good target afr for '14 coyote?

Advanced Tuner
    You can adjust what it targets as stoich but there is only one true stoich. The o2 sensors will adjust fuel trims to achieve stoich regardless of what you set it it. Hell you could set it at 9.8:1 but your only lying to it. And it would have to pull fuel out via trims. The set stoich is the base number for for all your fuel calculations. Again, with a closed loop system the computer is always going to want to achieve stoich. Unless you set PE to come in at idle and fudge your lambda table to run lean. Without checking I'm not sure if you can even command a lambda greater than 1 though

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightwolf View Post
    Tune like any other car.. well my logging is barely working in HpT.. I've been logging with ScT Lol. When I tried to input the sensors and/or pids, it wouldn't work.. couldn't get any readings.. downloaded somebody else's config and the chart only shows 1 cell with a # in it.. so at this point, I'm blind.

Not sure if you got a working config but here's the one I use for the coyotes in 2.24 version
    mustang2015_Good_File.cfg