Thread: Custom Tuned 2012 Camaro 2LS with an LFX

Tuner in Training

Custom Tuned 2012 Camaro 2LS with an LFX

Did my first dyno pull on my 2012 Camaro today, made a peak horsepower of 293, and peak torque of 251. I'm currently working and reworking my tune, but I'm limited in I don't have access to a dyno and have been street tuning. I was wondering if I could post my pulls from the dyno and see if any pointers can be offered up on my tune. My mods are intake, ported throttle body, cut out the cats and resonators, and my custom tune. Thanks for your time.

Sure post them. Why did you delete your cats? That could have caused you to loose some torque.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Sure post them. Why did you delete your cats? That could have caused you to loose some torque.
    Hey sorry never got a notification that you had responded, here is the dyno pull log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

From the log, there is a bit of room for improvement. It doesn't get full throttle until 5000 rpm and there is a lot of KR. Might be helpful to post the tune.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    From the log, there is a bit of room for improvement. It doesn't get full throttle until 5000 rpm and there is a lot of KR. Might be helpful to post the tune.
    Will do, I'm currently away from my laptop but when I get back I'll share it

Tuner in Training
    Here's my current tune file, I'm still learning so any pointers would be helpful. I was considering pulling a few degrees of timing in the areas im getting knock to try and fight it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Driver demand tables might be what is causing the throttle from not reaching wot until later.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...cks-Guide-quot
    Before you pull out timing, pull some fuel out first!