Im getting some weird STFT and LTFT behavior thats been going on for the past few months. I replaced the o2 sensor and MAF sensor and whatever the problem is, it seems to have reared its ugly head yet again. About 3-4 months ago I started getting unusual behavior from my then new denso o2 sensor, fuel trims would either get stuck +10% or more and when you turned the car off and then on again, it would sometimes go completely the opposite way, pulling 10% or more fuel, sometimes it would act completely normal. I figured at the time that this was either a sticky o2 sensor or just the old maf which had 130k+ on it, replaced the MAF with a brand new hitachi unit, and the o2 sensor with a brand new bosch universal oe smart link unit, and all was well for a while. Last month I randomly threw a o2 sensor heater resistance code, once, and it has never come back since. This morning I started experiencing the same problem with the wonky fuel trims. I datalogged and saw that the MAF hz was almost identical within 100-200hz of both logs that recorded +10% or more and -10% or more fuel trims, the STFT fluctuates wildly spiking sometimes over 20% in either direction depending on which way it feels like going, which eventually leads to LTFT thinking these measurements are correct and changing to whichever way its trending. The car bogs and begins to lose power once it starts exceeding 10% in either direction so I know exactly when im having the problem. Only thing ive been able to attribute it to is another faulty o2 sensor, as far as I have been able to tell there is no damage to the harness at all. Thoughts?